questa non è una testata giornalistica

Supreme Court to legitimize the dismissal of the transgenders

Immagine
https://worldisraelnews.com/watch-red-alerts-sound-in-israel-after-rocket-launched-from-gaza/ Lion Judah☦️ lorenzoJHWH • obviously: LGBT ideologies threaten the survival of mankind! Trump asks the Supreme ourt to legitimize the dismissal of the transgenders  ovviamente: le ideologie degli lgbt minacciano la sopravvivenza del genere umano! Trump chiede alla orte Suprema di legittimare il licenziamento dei transgender Supreme ourt to legitimize dismissal transgenders lorenzojhwh nius KING the LEVIATHAN 1 ora fa Ehud Barak [Former Prime Ministers of Israel] as: patron, shareholder, and personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein, he is no longer fit or politically eligible https://worldisraelnews.com/watch-red-alerts-sound-in-israel-after-rocket-launched-from-gaza/ Ehud Barak [Ex Primi ministri di Israele] come: frequentatore, azionista, e amico personale di Jeffrey Epstein, non è più idoneo o candidabile politicamente ilprimatonazionale it/esteri/quadro-clinton-vestito-d

God Almighty, God Almighty

God Almighty, God Almighty a
El-Shaddai, El-Shaddai [means "God Almighty, God Almighty"] El-Elyon na Adonai [means "God in the highest, Oh, Lord"] Age to age, You're still the same By the power of the name. El-Shaddai, El-Shaddai Erkamka na Adonai [means "We will love You, Oh, Lord"] We will praise and lift You high El-Shaddai "El Shaddai" El Shaddai, El Shaddai, El-Elyon na Adonai, Age to age You're still the same, By the power of the Name. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, Erkamka na Adonai, We will praise and lift you high, El Shaddai. Through Your love and through the ram, You saved the son of Abraham; Through the power of Your hand, Turned the sea into dry land. To the outcast on her knees, You were the God who really sees, And by Your might,You set Your children free. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, El-Elyon na Adonai, Age to age You're still the same, By the power of the Name. El Shaddai, El shaddai, Erkamka na Adonai, I will praise and lift You high, El shaddai. Through the years You've made it clear, That the time of Xist my King was near, though the people couldn't see What King ought to be. Though Your word contained the plan, They just could not understand Your most awesome work was done Through the frailty of Your Son. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, El-Elyon na Adonai, Age to age You're still the same, By the power of the Name. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, Erkamka na Adonai, I will praise You till I die, El Shaddai. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, El-Elyon na Adonai, Age to age You're still the same, By the power of the Name. El Shaddai, El Shaddai, Erkamka na Adonai, I will praise You till I die. El Shaddai.










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1
Amazing Grace: holy Spirit, holy JHWH, Amazing grace, how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind, but now I see. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to feel And grace my fears relieved. How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed. Through many dangers toils and snares We have already come 'Twas grace that brought us safe that far And grace will lead us home When we’ve been there ten thousand years, Bright shining as the sun, We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise Than when we’d first begun. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind, but now I see










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom


Elihana - Halleluyah ELIHANA - HALLELYAH - PSALM 146 אליחנה הללויה - תהילים פרק קמו אַשְׁרֵי--שֶׁאֵל יַעֲקֹב בְּעֶזְרוֹ: שִׂבְרוֹ, עַל-יְהוָה אֱלֹהָיו. עֹשֶׂה, שָׁמַיִם וָאָרֶץ-- אֶת-הַיָּם וְאֶת-כָּל-אֲשֶׁר-בָּם; יְהוָה יִמְלֹךְ, לְעוֹלָם- הַלְלִי נַפְשִׁי, אֶת-יְהוָה. אֲהַלְלָה יְהוָה בְּחַיָּי; אֲזַמְּרָה לֵאלֹהַי בְּעוֹדִי. הַלְלוּ-יָהּ: HalleluYAH Ashre she' El Ya'Akov be'ezroh Sivro al ADONAI Elohav Oseh shamayim va'aretz Et hayam ve et kol asher bam ADONAI matir asurim ADONAI pockeach ivrim, zokef kefufim Yatom ve'almana oded ADONAI Yimloch leolam vaed Halleli nafshi et ADONAI Ahallel'ah ADONAI bechaiyai Azame'rah Le'Elohai be'odi HalleluYAH Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD their God. He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them— The Lord sets prisoners free, the Lord gives sight to the blind, and sustains the fatherless and the widow The Lord reigns forever Praise the Lord, my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. HalleluYAH










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

3
For More Messianic worship music from Israel tune in to Israel's Messianic ] Ten bi et esh ruchacha [[WOW! Amazing New Hebrew Worship with English Subtitles Music Video from Israel!]] Ten bi et koach dvarcha Maleh oti, Maleh oti Ten bi et esh ruchacha Ten bi et koach dvarcha Maleh oti, Maleh oti Ani echrah lifnei kes Elohim Aromem et shimcha m’al kol shem Ein kamocha Adonai, baelim Maleh oti, Maleh oti Sim bi et kol ahavatcha Sim bi et chom r’fuatcha Maleh oti, Maleh oti Sim bi et kol ahavatcha Sim bi et chom r’fuatcha Maleh oti, Maleh oti Ani echrah lifnei kes Elohim Aromem et shimcha m’al kol shem Ein kamocha Adonai, baelim Damcha m’taher, damcha m’shachrer Damcha m’taher, damcha m’shachrer Damcha m’taher, damcha m’shachrer, oti (Ani chofshi, ani chofshi) Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od Gadol Ata u’mehulal m’od Mi kamocha Adonai, nedar bakodesh Norah tehilot, oseh feleh










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

8
שואל, כבוד, תהילה, לאלוהי הכל יכול והנצחי 🙏🔥🙌☀️🕊👑❤ KADOSH (HOLY) הבה נקדש את שמך, על כדור הארץ, כפי שהוא מקודש בגובה השמים. דכתיב נביאך. [קהילה] - קדוש, קדוש, קדוש הוא אדוני צבאות! נוכחותו של אלוהים ממלאת את כל הארץ. מקור הכוח, הו ריבוני, כמה מלכותי, נוכחותך בכל הארץ! [קהילה] - אשרי נוכחותו של אלוהים, הנובע אור, משם שוכן האל. אלוהים בלבד הוא אלוהינו ויוצרנו, ריבוננו ומצילנו; וברחמים, האל מגלה את עצמו, למראה, של כל היצורים החיים: אני ה 'אלוהיך! אדוני ימלוך תמיד, אלוהיך הו ציון מדור לדור הללויה! לכל הדורות נכריז, על גדולתכם, ועל כל הנצח אנו נכריז על קדושתכם. שבחך, אלוהים, לעולם לא יעזוב את שפתינו. ברוך אתה אדוני האל הקדוש.










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

9
PRAISE, HONOR, GLORY, TO THE ALMIGHTY AND ETERNAL GOD 🙏🔥🙌☀️🕊👑❤ KADOSH (HOLY) Let us sanctify Your Name on Earth, as it is sanctified in the High of Heaven. As it is written by your prophet. [ongregation] - Holy, holy, holy is Adonai Tz'vaot! God's presence fills the whole earth. Source of strength, o Sovereign, how majestic is Your presence on the whole earth! [ongregation] - Blessed is the presence of God, which emanates light from where God dwells. God alone is our God and our reator, our Sovereign and our Rescuer; and in mercy, God reveals himself to the sight of all living beings: I am the Lord your God! Adonai will always reign, your God, O Zion, from generation to generation, Hallelujah! To all generations we will declare Your greatness and for all eternity we will proclaim Your holiness. Your praise, O God, will never leave our lips. Blessed be You, Adonai, the Holy God.










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

3
PRAISE, HONOR, GLORY, TO THE ALMIGHTY AND ETERNAL GOD 🙏🔥🙌☀️🕊👑❤ KADOSH (HOLY) Glory to the only Eternal God of Abraham Isaac Jacob, and our God JESS JHWH HOLY KADOSH (HOLY) Holy, Holy, Holy, oh Lord, our God of armies .... Praise be to him that everything can KADOSH (HOLY) The Lord is our friend and ours always ready to help us in the difficulties we love and praise him in every moment of our life. To him be all praise and thanksgiving in the name of Jesus amen










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

36
ילד הפלא ארי רייך-"יהיו לרצון".הקליפ הרשמי Shalom Israel, fantástico essa música judaica. Isso que é música para aproximar do Eterno... “Que la expresión de mi boca y la meditación de mi corazón sean aceptables delante de Ti. Oh, Eterno, mi Roca y mi Redentor”. (Tehilim 19:15) Hazlo en virtud de Tu Nombre, hazlo en virtud de Tu diestra, hazlo en virtud de Tu Torá, hazlo en virtud de Tu santidad, Shalom. Blessings to my heart to listen your songs. what a beautiful people Lord God you can be most pleased with their continual praises of Thee even from the mouths of babes. This just made me cry. Thank you Hashem for giving us the Torah. We love you Hashem forever! Amazing voice Ari continue in our holy heritage Amo Israel de todo meu coração. Jerusalém, a eterna cidade do Grande Rei. God bless you so much Israel. Shalom Misch'pahach . Beautiful song. Love this humble and talented young servant of Yahuah El Shaddai. HalleluYAH. Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord. - John 1:13 I love Israel and its culture since I was a teenager but specially now when I am feeling so sad with so many problems in my life, I close my eyes and listen to these jewish songs. Thanks for this peacefull feeling !! Thanks from BRAZIL !! Hemosa musica hebrea trae paz al alma y el espíritu shalom el eterno y bendito pronto se manifieste al mundo y se cumplan sus promesas de restauraciòn total a su pueblo, no se dormirà quien cuida a jerusalem










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

4
המנגנים | קומטאנץ | נחמן צוקר: מחרוזת הורה Most beautiful chasidish music I ever listened to. cant stop listening to it hope your making more like this Keep'em coming Maravilhoso e magnífico. Adoro os louvores deste grupo, pois passa uma paz sem igual. Magnifico,tremenda enseña de como danzar,que el Eterno los Bendiga Eternamente y los sostenga a todos ,Amen.Baruj Hashem. Maravilhoso, louvado seja o nosso Deus. Bendito seja o nome do Senhor em toda a terra Que o Senhor abençoe Israel. O Amor Incondicional Supera e Vence o Inimaginável.... A Arte aproxima, nos tornamos iguais...










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

43
Im HaShem Lo Yivneh Bayit The builders labor in vain. Shav Amlu Bonav Bo nless the Lord watches over the city, Im HaShem Lo Yishmor Ir the guards stand watch in vain. Shav Shakad Shomer Indeed, he who watches over Israel Hinei Hinei Lo Yanum will neither slumber nor sleep. Lo Yanum v'Lo Yishan Lo Yanum v'Lo Yishan Guardian of Israel Shomer Yisrael










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

45
Im Hashem lo yivneh bayis .. Im Hashem Lo Yivneh Bayis - Shira hoir | מקהלת שירה מבצעת את ׳אם השם לא יבנה בית.. Shav amlu bonav bo Im Hashem lo yishmor ir Shav shokad shomer Im Hashem lo yivneh bayis Shav amlu bonav bo Im Hashem lo yishmor ir Shav shokad shomer Im Hashem lo yivneh bayis Shav amlu bonav bo Im Hashem lo yishmor ir Shav shokad shomer Im Hashem lo yivneh bayis Shav amlu bonav bo Im Hashem lo yishmor ir Shav shokad shomer Hinei hinei lo yanum Lo yanum v'lo yishan Lo yanum V'lo yishan Shomer Yisrael Hinei hinei lo yanum Lo yanum v'lo yishan Lo yanum V'lo yishan Shomer Yisrael Shomer Yisrael Hinei hinei lo yanum Lo yanum v'lo yishan Lo yanum V'lo yishan Shomer Yisrael Hinei hinei lo yanum Lo yanum v'lo yishan Lo yanum V'lo yishan Shomer Yisrael










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

49
Because He Lives (Amen) | West oast hoir I believe in the Son I believe in the Risen One I believe I overcome By the power of His blood horus Amen amen I'm alive I'm alive because He lives Amen amen Let my song join the one that never ends (Because He lives) I was dead in the grave I was covered in sin and shame I heard mercy call my name He rolled the stone away Bridge Because He lives I can face tomorrow Because He lives ev'ry fear is gone I know He holds my life My future in His hand Ending Because He lives










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

51
Bless the Lord Oh My Soul Hallelujah Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy name The sun comes up It's a new day dawning It's time to sing Your song again Whatever may pass And whatever lies before me Let me be singing When the evening comes Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy name You're rich in love And You're slow to anger Your name is great And Your heart is kind For all Your goodness I will keep on singing Ten thousand reasons For my heart to find Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy name Bless You Lord And on that day When my strength is failing The end draws near And my time has come Still my soul will Sing Your praise unending Ten thousand years And then forevermore Forevermore Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy name Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy name Yes I'll worship Your Holy name I'll worship Your Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy name Jesus I will worship Your Holy name Worship Your Holy name










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

56
Veni Sancte Spiritus] [Holy Spirit blows away all this evil that afflicts Italy and the whole world I love you Jesus protect your children amen, The Lord, is here with us 🙏🕊️🌿 Belo! Refrigério para a alma e ânimo pra enfrentar o que está por vir! Vem ESPÍRITO SANTO! Fri I DIOS ESPIRIT SANTO IN RENOVAR LA FAZ DE TIERRA. DERRAMA T DIVINA PRESENIA EN TODAS LAS FAMILIAS HASTA LOS RINONES DEL MNDO. AMEN ENAMORANOS DE TI. Señor necesitamos urgently Tu Espíritu Santo sobre la tierra entera. Fri pronto por favor ... Komm heiliger Geist in mein Herz, und erfülle mich. Amen Amen, Amen ome Holy Spirit, change me, transform me, put everyone in your hands, help me, give me and bring true peace ome Holy Spirit come in my Heart let me know You❤❤❤ Espíritu Santo Ilumínanos. !! Dođi, Duše svetosti, duše ognja, zapali nas! ome, Holy spirit, come in my heart, sweet Holy spirit, fill with your love! Duse Svetu nemoj me ostaviti, molim te, oprosti za sve grijehe moje i ne uskrati mi prevelike milosti Tvoje. Neka svi ljubljeni budu dobro pa ako me preziru ne zamjeri jer ja nezamjeram i molim neka bubu svi dobro. Neka budu dobro. Neka me se nesjecaju. Nije vazno. Samo neka budu dobro. Hvala od Boga i srca moga. Amen. Holy spirit, come into my heart, of your love inflame him! Viens, Espirit saint, viens dans nos cceurs, doux Espirit saint, enflamme - les! Komm, Heil´ger geist, komm in mein herz, komm, Heil´ger geist, erfulle mich! Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia This version of Veni Sancte Spiritus is sung and played in Medjugorje during their outdoor Eucharistic Adoration in the evening. I went to Medjugorje in May 7 by myself and experienced true encounters from the Lord. I cried during Eucharistic Adoration as the Priests sang this !!! It was an amazing Holy Hour ... Keep calling the Holy spirit to help to see clear always to that consecutively thanks. Linda anção and Arranjos !!! Holy Spirit mold us, fill us with you, praise and glory to you Lord .... 🔥🔥🙏🙏🔥😇😇😇😇 ♥ ️ ♥ ️ ♥ ️ ♥ ️










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ora fa
Gen Verde ] [ Sozinho, longe de casa, sobrecarregado por um sentimento de culpa e fracasso... Mas a nossa vida pode mudar no momento em que experimentamos o amor incondicional e o verdadeiro perdão. Esta é a história por trás do nosso novo videoclipe – RETORNANDO Obrigada especial à Adriana Martins que cantou conosco diretamente do Brasil. Alone, far from home, weighed down by a sense of guilt and failure… But our life can change in the moment when we experience unconditional love and real forgiveness. This is the story behind our new music video - RETORNANDO (oming Home)… Special thanks to Adriana Martins, who joined us from Brazil to sing this song. Solo, lontano da casa, distrutto da un senso di colpa e fallimento… Ma la nostra vita può cambiare nel momento in cui sperimentiamo l’amore incondizionato e il vero perdono. Questa è la storia dietro il nostro nuovo video music – RETORNANDO (Ritornando) n grazie speciale a Adriana Martins, che dal Brasile ha cantato con noi. Solo, lejos de casa, cargado con el peso de la culpa y del fracaso… Pero nuestra vida puede cambiar en el momento en el que experimentamos el amor incondicional y el auténtico perdón. Es la historia que está detrás de nuestro nuevo video music – RETORNANDO (Regresando) Gracias en especial a Adriana Martins, quien cantó con nosotras desde Brasil. #GenVerde #Retornando #FromtheInsideOutside










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ora fa
✠ AVE MARIA ✠ Serve for love ... Simply gorgeous The exhibition is hope Yes, Jesus, I follow you, come quickly, Jesus, never abandon ... in any situation .... T. V. T. B. ❤️ 🌷 🌼 🌷 Meravigliosa💗🍀 ✠ AVE MARIA ✠ Serve for love ... Ever since I met you Jesus my life has changed and I feel a strength I would like many to know you are only you salvation And peace and joy the world gives you nothing you said without me you can do nothing and true alone you do nothing just stumbles and woe and despair Thank you praise sir Jesus for your mercy Jesus said: "Without me you cannot do anything" it is true I agree You are only our strength always guides our steps in your ways and if we fall help us to get up again thanks Lord Jesus JESS rock of salvation You are You are a source of grace only in you there salvation and peace Let yourself be carried away by the song Your faith will save you ... 📿 ✠ AVE MARIA ✠ Serve for love ... Wonderful song that stapas the heart Thank you sir ...... for everything you do. Let me walk in your street










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ora fa
✠ AVE MARIA ✠ ome and follow me - Gen Rosso Let the world go on its way. Let the man go back to his home. Let people build up their luck, but you, You come and follow me, you, come let the boat at sea unfold the sail, Let those who follow the heart find affection, Let the ripe fruit fall from the tree. But you, you come and follow me, you come and follow me. And you will be light for men and you will be salt of the earth and in the desert world you will open a new road. And on this road, go, go, And don't look back, go And don't look back. 🕎 Biden moderate terrorists 🕎 • ✠ AVE MARIA ✠ ome and follow me - Gen Rosso IT IS TRE JESS IN OR LIFE IT NEVER LEAVES S !!!!!! Let us always follow the Lord, he always calls us every Sunday to celebrate with him and it is wonderful to conclude the Mass with this beautiful vocational song. Superb and profound. thank you my god This invitation applies to every person in every second of our lives ... Never look back never walk with him, I will try with his help of life !!! very beautifull!!! Maravilhosa !!! pure emotion .. Linda, linda, linda ... Lord I have abandoned every way to follow your way !!!! take me to the other side, accompanied ... let me enjoy your ripe fruit .. Mine are unripe JESS MAKE IT ABLE TO FOLLOW YO ... BEASE WHEN THE DAY YO WILL HOOSE FOR ME WILL OME ... I AM READY. Everything brings us back to God, this song is beautiful ✠ AVE MARIA ✠ Señor Sigue conmigo Siempre porque te Amo y tu Me Amas. amen jardineros de jesus Sure, but you ask me everything !!! Who do I have to trust? Go where your heart takes you !!! Gostaria se possível um theme sobre Maria do mov do focolare. Beautiful !!! 😍 Beautiful song come and follow me a man tells a wise man how far he is to heaven? .... and he said ... well count all the laps with them the wheat and count all your heartbeats and you will find them !!. ....amen!!! hiara Lubich. He left this beautiful message to everyone But you come and follow me, Sure sir 🙏❣️ Ask for what you need and I will give it to you as long as you ask with all your heart Beautiful mother shows 🙏💓💥😘💓🙏 I love you my friend amen Yes ... I want to follow you, I'm not waiting for anything else🙏🙏🙏😘🙆🙆🙆, Beautiful vocal song that always invites us to follow our salvation which is Jesus ongratulations You are very good Jesus you with your mercy will save me and you will never let me wander in the dark ✠ AVE MARIA ✠










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ora fa
A night of sweat on the boat in the middle of the sea and while the sky is already white, you look at your empty nets. But the voice that calls you another sea will show you and on the banks of every heart, your nets you will throw. Offer your life like Mary at the foot of the cross and you will be every man's servant, servant for love, priest of humanity. You advanced in silence between tears and you hoped that the seed sown before You fall to the good earth. Now your heart is celebrating because the wheat now turns blond, it matured in the sun, you can store it in the barns. Offer your life like Mary at the foot of the cross and you will be every man's servant, servant for love, priest of humanity.










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ora fa
anto delle salite. Di Re Davide il Regno: l'unico Regno di GERSALEMME legittimo ed edificato da DIO! il mio DIO JHWH torna! Quale gioia, quando mi dissero: “Andremo alla casa del Signore!”. Già sono fermi i nostri piedi alle tue porte Gerusalemme! Gerusalemme è costruita come città unita e compatta. È là che salgono le tribù, le tribù del Signore, secondo la legge d'Israele, per lodare il nome del Signore. Là sono posti i troni del giudizio, i troni della casa di Davide. hiedete pace per Gerusalemme: vivano sicuri quelli che ti amano; sia pace nelle tue mura, sicurezza nei tuoi palazzi. Per i miei fratelli e i miei amici, io dirò: “Su te sia pace!”. Per la casa del Signore nostro Dio, chiederò per te il bene.










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ora fa
Song of the climbs. Di Davide What joy when they said to me: "We will go to the house of the Lord!". Our feet are already firm Jerusalem at your doorstep! Jerusalem is built as a united and compact city. That's where the tribes rise, the tribes of the Lord, according to the law of Israel, to praise the name of the Lord. There are the thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David. Ask for peace for Jerusalem: let those who love you live safe; be peace in your walls, security in your buildings. For my brothers and my friends I will say: "Peace be upon you!". For the house of the Lord our God, I will ask you for the good.










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ora fa
Tik Tok danse with Master KG - Jerusalema ft Nomcebo 🎶🎵 Jerusalema, Jerusalema challenge Hats off to Fenômenos do Semba (from Angola) Ziptibid challenge (from Haiti) [Merlin] Africori, WMG (a nome di Open Mic Productions); LatinAutor - MPG, MPG Publishing, NIAO BRASILEIRA Laplipa Ayisyen,ayisyèn parèy mw yo,yo la selmn pou dekouraje ayisyen parèy yo,men laplipa ladn yo pa jnm modéré langaj yo kòm ayisyen parèy yo, yo la pou detwi lavi yo,men kou c yon blan kap fel yo pito retunn gadel plizyè fwa, men kilè nap sispann imilyé nwa parèy nou, nou kite makrèl non,ouhlala noupap kite jezi, mnm moun sa kap di moun yo ap f makak nn figi moun yo, menm yon fòlklò yo pakapab danc ni leve pié yo pou yo dnc, pou dire yon hip hop, tt chaje lakaz makowèl










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

ore fa
eih, Āyatollāh Seyyed ʿAlī Ḥoseynī Khāmeneī God JHWH love Jewish Jerusalema: you not? I cant get enough of this song💞...nice music💯salute❤ Lindo de mais amei. j'adore j'adore, manquais ça , un tube pour nous faire penser enfin à autre chose OMG l just Love love this song... I don't understand a word from that song but I am never tired of listening to it❤❤❤ I love this. From 🇿🇦. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽love and peace. Love this song. International Anthem!💕💕💕 I love the music so much.l am for the singer, thanks so much for the music. Voilà ce qui est favorable pour la distance tout en douceur dans ce cadre merveilleux 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 merci pour cette magnifique interprétation Yesssss! I finally got it💃💃💃 Thanks from anada 🇨🇦 Beautiful amazing. Perfect. From Kenya 🔥🔥🔥










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

ore fa
Magnifique chanson!! Merci de nous faire danser et chavirer les coeurs pendant cette période !! Que ce chant soulève notre monde et l'inonde dans la joie, la paix et l'amour pour tous🙏🏻❤ This is the best song it lifts your spirits I can’t stop playing it 💕 I love this song so much I found the translation in English and I learned it in Zulu❤❤❤❤ from America South arolina🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Thank you world🌎🎶🎶 for loving the song with us. May orona be over 🙏💖💖God bless Master KG n Nomcebo! This is so beautiful. an't stop listing to this song I can’t stop playing this song.. 💛idk it feels like it heals my soul 💗love from Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 Africa to the world!!❤❤❤❤❤🇨🇦 Master Kg may the almighty bless you, your song is amazing and emotional 😭😭 Love from South Africa ❤❤ Essa música da conta de sair dançando, maravilhosa 😃 La musique est très bonne et facile à danser car les vieux et les jeunes peuvent en profiter ensemble; The music is very good and easy to dance to as old folks and young alike ncan enjoy it together... With love from Toronto, anada Magnifique musique!! Elle passe toute les frontieres!!le cadre est un REVE !! From kenya 🇰🇪🇰🇪🇰🇪 nice Simplesmente lindo Beijo ❤😘🍀🌞🌹










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

ore fa
Master KG - Jerusalema (Kgatleng wedding dance) #ManyaloABotswana, Africans know how to dance🙌🏽 Greetings from Norway🇳🇴 This is the wedding entrance video for the popular hit song JERSALEMA by Master KG The Bride and Groom are Tinotenda and Michael Mhlanga... This old Lady is wonderful BEST JERSALEMA (MASTER KG) WEDDING ENTRANE Amo essa música......♥️ Hello mom love you from Nigeria happiness will never depart from you In Jesus Mighty Name Baba na Mai Mhlanga. This is nice Beautiful and happy people and song










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

ore fa
God bless Africa. ♥️🇿🇦Sending love to you all my African brothers and sisters. From me in South Africa to you wherever you are. These videos tell me that no one wants to fight, no one wants war except for our "leaders". Humanity must unshackle itself from these politicians. Please can this go viral on tik tok. This is amazing. When will our own stuff start going viral. Why are we not pushing our development on every level. Please make this viral people. Am from ameroon and am loving it all the way from SA










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

ore fa
It is a profound prayer, often reflected in the Psalms. Jerusalem is the city of peace in the new heaven and earth. The city of God! beautiful prayer, Bravissimi 👌👍 ♥ ️😍 I love you! 🤗 Jerusalem is my home Guide me Take me with You Do not leave me here Jerusalem is my home Guide me Take me with you Do not leave me here My place is not here My kingdom is not here Guide me Take me with You My place is not here My kingdom is not here Guide me Take me with You Guide me Guide me Guide me Do not leave me here It is a profound prayer, often reflected in the Psalms. Jerusalem is the city of peace in the new heaven and earth. The city of God! beautiful prayer, Bravissimi 👌👍♥️😍 Vi amoooooo 🤗










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

ore fa
hey hey, BABBAHIONI "zaza" IRAN Khamenei’s "zaza" Genocidal eih, "zaza" you don't always think of the Saudis: that they are all TAKFIRI! IRAN Khamenei you think of me! The Jerusalema hallenge has reached the beach "zaza" Something is wrong with the song and the dance I know what it is. is so good is melting your heart make you feel free and bring joy to you heart that all about this song and bring all us together in this hard time, and JHWH holy good bless everyone










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

ore fa
LOVE FROM SOTH AFRIA😍🇿🇦😭 THIS IS BEATIFL. horus: Nomcebo Jerusalem is my home Guide me Take me with You Do not leave me here Jerusalem is my home Guide me Take me with you Do not leave me here My place is not here My kingdom is not here Guide me Take me with You My place is not here My kingdom is not here Guide me Take me with You Guide me Guide me Guide me Do not leave me here 🇿🇦🇿🇦 eih, BABBAHIONI Khamenei’s Genocidal eih, "zaza" not "zum zum" or "bum bum" quando siederò sul mio trono a Gerusalemme ti chiamerò a bere una tazza di te: e poi andremo a pregare nel mio Tempio ebraico!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

ore fa
DAILY REAP: Twitter Ignores Khamenei’s Genocidal Tweets; Another General Entering Politics? More Top News http://disq.us/t/3qqfc5j eih, BABBAHIONI Khamenei’s Genocidal eih, even two baboons like us two: we too can dance "GERSALEMA" "make love and don't make war", leave him alone Erdogan, he has big psychological problems Ottoman imperialism genocide "boom boom boom" !! emerge from the mass of haters and act as Pope FRANIS, ome on everyone dance "GERSALEMA" eih, BABBAHIONI Khamenei’s Genocidal eih, anche due babbacchioni come noi due: anche noi possiamo ballare "GERSALEMA" "fate l'amore e non fate la guerra", tu lascialo stare Erdogan, lui ha grossi problemi psicologici ottomani imperialismo genocidio "bum bum bum"!! emergi dalla massa degli odiatori e fai come Papa FRANESO, su dai tutti a ballare "GERSALEMA"










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

ore fa
HOSE OF ANGEL'S, #jerusalema #TORMENTONE #reempipista #estate # BALLİSOİALİ #masterkg It will be the catchphrase of the summer, I love you Jesus. 🙏🙏🙏 Beautiful and very good! ❤ Jerusalem, Jerusalem, vous étes magnifique je kiffe (j'adoreeeeee) 😍🥰🤩💃💃👌👌👏👏👏💖💖💖💖💖💖 The lyrics and the beautiful music, and the dance without vulgarity, always to give glory to our God! shalom salam = universal brotherhood










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

4 ore fa
Hamas defector said his purpose was to down IDF chopper http://disq.us/t/3qqe8h4 lost that Africans, by the gift of God, have many heroes and many saints but my king David had reddish and rich hair: center can not make it a Palestinian asshole parasite of Merkel! perso che gli africani, per dono di Dio hanno tanti eroi e tanti santi ma Davide aveva i capelli rossicci e ricchi: centro non ne possono fare un palestinese stronzo parassita della Merkel!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

4 ore fa
Lazio Region wants to report who speaks of the ghost masks of Zingaretti: Palamara method July 3, IMMIGRANTS THREATEN ITALIANS: "YO MST DIE PIEE OF MER **" - VIDEO July 3, OVID, EPIDEMIOLOGIST: "STOPPING BOATS OR IT WILL BE MASSARE: IT IS WILD IMMIGRATION" July 3, ORONAVIRS IS BAK WITH BOATS: ONTAGI DOBLE IN 48 HORS, TOWARDS QOTA 4 July 3, The Moroccan government: these buses take Tunisians at night to the homes of Italians - PHOTO July 3, Government spreads the virus throughout Italy with immigrants from Lampedusa: half of positive cases July 3, S, American PD ready to mass fraud: Trump could postpone the vote July 3, SALVINI HALLENGES THE TRAFFIKER SENATORS: OASTAL GARD HAT IN THE LASSROOM - VIDEO July 3, orinaldo massacre, sentence for the 6 of the multiethnic gang: 6 dead are worth between 1 and 1 years July 3, Florence: PD votes and now they are hostage to Africans - VIDEO July 3, Abruzzo, infected Tunisians sent by onte flee the quarantine










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

4 ore fa
Le marocchinate del governo: questi bus portano di notte tunisini nelle case degli italiani – FOTO Da Lampedusa con amore in tutta Italia… L’immigrato clandestino vien di notte. Sono arrivati nel cuore della notte di martedì e sono stati dislocati all’interno della struttura ricettiva nelle rispettive stanze. Presenti solo le forze dell’ordine che hanno scortato i mezzi pesanti dal casello di Anagni-Fiuggi fino all’hotel Daniel. Fiuggi trasformata in un campo di accoglienza per clandestini tunisini. Invece di riportarli a Tunisi, questo governo di criminali li sparpaglia in tutta Italia. Di notte. Per lo più infetti. che se da molto tempo Fiuggi ospita in varie strutture (prima erano quattro e due sono state fatte chiudere da Salvini) la situazione è esplosiva. Molte le proteste. Per questo il bus è stato fatto arrivare di notte. E non è mancato un episodio preoccupante. L’ennesimo. Infatti un gruppo di ospiti è scappato e ha fatto irruzione all’interno di una proprietà privata. Il Pd riempire gli hotel italiani falliti di tunisini in fuga dalla guerra in Abissinia. Qualcuno ha scritto sul web: “il Pd Non è un partito, è un’associazione a delinquere”.










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

4 ore fa
SENATO MANDA A PROESSO SALVINI SENZA MAGGIORANZA: PARLAMENTO DI SAFISTI Governo untore: comemrciante di schiavi e assassino di 5 milioni di disoccupati italiani. Luglio 3, . (la democrazia o repubblica: di tipo inciucio parlamentare: di persone corrotte Rothschild, e senza maggioritario? è un delitto costituzionale!) La maggioranza parlamentare (golpisti senza elezioni), che è minoranza nel Paese, manda a processo il leader dell’opposizione, che è maggioranza nel Paese. Questo avviene nei Paesi totalitari. E’ tempo della rivolta. Matteo Salvini è stato rinviato a giudizio per la vicenda del sequestro della Nave Ong, Open Arms. In Senato 149 voti contrari a bloccare l’autorizzazione a procedere e 141 favorevoli, 1 astenuto. Voto non valido per mancanza della maggioranza assoluta e, dunque, si celebrerà il processo contro l’ex ministro dell’Interno, che non è mai stato sconfessato dal suo governo di poltronari venduti al demonio denaro: traditori degni della pena di morte.










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

4 ore fa
hina Seeds: A Biological Attack on America? ANSWER the priests of Satan Jewish neo-liberal LGBT Masons are without dignity: and they are serial murderers and historic slanderers: coup and exporters of false masonic rothschild democracies without monetary sovereignty: the triumph of the antichrist in the E! HINA is not paradise, it is not perfect, but, of course: it does not deserve all these Rothschild slanders hina Seeds: A Biological Attack on America? ANSWER i sacerdoti di Satana ebrei massoni lgbtq neoliberisti sono senza una dignità: e sono assassini seriali e storici calunniatori: golpisti ed esportatori di false democrazie massoniche rothschild senza sovranità monetaria: il trionfo dell'anticristo in E! la INA non è il paradiso, non è perfetta, ma, certo: non merita tutte queste calunnie dei Rothschild










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

6 ore fa
Hamas defector said his purpose was to down IDF chopper http://disq.us/t/3qqe8h4 ovid, S GDP falls 3.9% in the second quarter. Never been so bad since 1947 ANSWER 1. destroying HINA even with the world war (the IA said in 4: that they would have made the virus in ) is only the first goal of the IA deep state with the accomplices of the democratic party . the second objective is to bring down all the center-right governments; 3. the third objective between ovid and uranium steel nanoparticles vaccine infected with human fetuses, etc .. and to kill at least one billion people (Bill GATES said so)! ovid, il pil sa crolla del 3,9% nel secondo trimestre. Mai così male dal 1947 ANSWER 1. distruggere la INA anche con la guerra mondiale (lo ha detto la IA nel 4: che avrebbero fatto il virus nel )è soltanto il primo obiettivo della IA deep State con i complici del partito democratico . il secondo obiettivo è abbattere tutti i governi di centro destra; 3. il terzo obiettivo tra ovid e vaccino infetto alle nano particelle di uranio acciaio siero di feti umani, etc.. e di uccidere almeno un miliardo di persone (questo lo ha detto Bill GATES)!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

6 ore fa
Hamas defector said his purpose was to down IDF chopper http://disq.us/t/3qqe8h4 they are afraid to name: to say: "the Pakistani of Erdogan the Ottoman" ... and in fact: they don't say it! FERRZZANO, 3 JL - A few dozen migrants of various nationalities landed this morning on the Reggio coast south of Locride, on the outskirts of Ferruzzano Marina. The migrants who were on board a sailing boat of about 5 meters, including families, reached the shoreline with the boat. After the boat ran aground, they descended scattering along the beach, the Ionian railway section and the Statale 16.










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

8 ore fa
President RIVLIN ] [ mi hanno bloccato questo account yerushalayimjerusalem@gmail com https://yerushalayim-jerusalem blogspot com/ com google ads syn auth server exception . Authentication Exception: PERMISSION_ERROR: The requested main account is not accessible to the effective user










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

8 ore fa
now all those who: lost the elections, and who deserve to be sentenced to death for high treason: and threat to national security: thieves of the E accomplices RSLA Von HITLER of the antichrist Bilderberg: the technocratic coup of the democratic party they are sending on trial: the patriots Matteo Salvini who protected the borders of the homeland: from the Nigerian mafia: and from the Islamic invasion. when Matteo Salvini was only a mister of the onte M5S government who had not denied him! adesso tutti quelli che: hanno perso le elezioni, e che meritano di essere condannati a morte per alto tradimento: e minaccia alla sicurezza nazionale: i ladri del governo complici E dell'anticristo Bilderberg: il golpe tecnocratico del partito democratico loro stanno mandando sotto processo: i patriota Matteo Salvini che ha protetto i confini della Patria: dalla mafia nigeriana: e dall'invasione islamica. quando Matteo Salvini era soltanto un mistro del Governo onte M5S che non lo avevano sconfessato!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

9 ore fa
Ariel Sharon planned more withdrawals, former PM says http://disq.us/t/3qq8p36 the massacre of mason Licio Gelli at the Bologna station was made to distract the public opinion from the STIA massacre: and President Mattarella has pleaded with his K Gender 666 lgbtq SA owners Satana Rothschild Soros to: finally declare all the sidetracking secret news! therefore, President Mattarella admitted that the Italian government is a government of corrupt puppets, that control nothing! la strage di Licio Gelli alla stazione di Bologna fu fatta per distrarre l'opionione pubblica dalla strage di STIA: e il Presidente Mattarella ha supplicato i suoi padroni K Gender lgbtq SA di: desecretare finalmente tutte quelle notizie di depistaggio! quindi, il Presidente Mattarella ha ammesso che il Governo Italiano è un governo di burattini corrotti che non controllano nulla!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

9 ore fa
Ariel Sharon planned more withdrawals, former PM says http://disq.us/t/3qq8p36 INDIA HINA RSSIA ] [ the demon of the Jews “Beni Berith” banking cartel tecnocracy E 666 SA 3 FED IMF187 EB Marduck Ja-Bull-On the neoliberal masons Bilderberg regime lgbtq Satan antichrist RSLA Von MERKEL: stands: APPARENT: against: the devil Allah; but, for the moment: a truce between them is good, their criminal partnership N OI Sharia: to devour all hristians and Israelis all over the world: because of you! What if you don't defend hristians and Israelis? soon Marchuh and Allah will also rush against you in WW3 nuclear. you are making me NOT more convenient: the blockade of WW3 INDIA INA RSSIA ] [ il demone degli ebrei“Beni Berith” cartello bancario: E SA FED IMF EB Marduck Ja-Bull-On i massoni neoliberisti lgbtq Satana anticristo RSLA Von MERKEL: si erge: APPARENTENTE: contro: il demonio Allah; ma, per il momento: è buona una tregua tra di loro, il loro sodalizio criminale ON OI Sharia: per divorare: i cristiani e gli israeliani in tutto il mondo: per colpa vostra! e se, voi non difendete i cristiani e gli israeliani? presto Marchuh ed Allah si avventeranno anche contro di voi, nella WW3 nuclear. voi mi state rendendo NON più conveniente: il blocco della WW3










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

9 ore fa
Ariel Sharon planned more withdrawals, former PM says http://disq.us/t/3qq8p36 BIN SALMAN ] [ my beasts by SATANA Rockefeller, MORGAN, Rothschild they have corrupted and devitalized all western peoples to transform them into prey: predestined for the ISLAM's genocide ... and this is fine with you, so .. but, now, me because of you? I'm about to turn into an unprecedented power of violence, I came to save all the Satanists, and all the antichrists: but, you force me to kill them all! BIN SALMAN ] [ le mie bestie di SATANA Rockefeller, MORGAN, Rothschild hanno corrotto e devitalizzato tutti i popoli occidentali per strasformarli in prede: predestinate al genocidio dell'ISLAM... e questo a te va bene, così.. ma, ora, io per colpa tua ? io mi sto per trasformare in una potenza di violenza senza precedenti, io sono venuto per salvare tutti i satanisti, e tutti gli anticristi: ma, tu mi costringi ad ucciderli tutti!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ore fa
Ariel Sharon planned more withdrawals, former PM says http://disq.us/t/3qq8p36 🕎 Biden moderate terrorists 🕎 • Former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon could not die before "seeing" Messiah lorenzoJHWH, said: Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, Kadouri, Kadourie, Kedourie; "Yitzhak", renowned haredi cabalist, indeed, I will come and destroy, in hours, with atomic weapons the whole ARAB jihad ISIS Riyad OI LEAGE ottoman genocide Erdogan, we cannot have a dialogue with the sharia genocide, nobody can do it: neither do I hinese: What if you give him money in Xi-Jinping? he gives you his wife on loan! Former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon non poteva morire prima di "vedere " il Messia lorenzoJHWH, disse: il rabbino Yitzchak Kaduri, Kadouri, Kadourie, Kedourie; "Yitzhak", rinomato cabalista haredi, infatti io verrò e distruggerò, in ore, con armi atomiche tutta la LEGA ARABA, noi non possiamo avere un dialogo con il genocidio della sharia, nessuno può farlo: neanche io cinesi: se se a Xi-Jinping gli dai i soldi ? lui ti da sua moglie in prestito!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ore fa
Knesset stunned as Twitter tells MKs: Trump gets warning label, but Khamenei doesn’t http://disq.us/t/3qqarxi BIN SALMAN] [to do the MESSIAH of the Satanist Jews who have to go back to JHWH? they demanded from me: that I had: 1. the best virtues: of the Muslim: . the best virtues: of the Jew: 3. the best virtues: of the hristian; BT, THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME: I am perfect! BIN SALMAN] [now because of me: all Satanists are all forced to leave SATAN and go back to JHWH holy. but, because of you: now they are forced to stay with SATAN and go and kill the hinese and the Russians!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ore fa
Attorney General Barr faces down House Judiciary ommittee: 'If it's a hearing, shouldn't I be heard?' http://disq.us/t/3qpifyt 🕎 Biden moderate terrorists 🕎 • BIN SALMAN ] [ adesso per colpa mia: tutti i satanisti sono tutti costretti a lasciare SATANA e a tornare a JHWH holy. ma, per colpa tua: ora loro sono costretti a rimanere con SATANA ed ad andare ad uccidere i cinesi e i russi!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

1 ore fa
BIN SALMAN ] [ per fare il MESSIA degli ebrei satanisti che devono tornare a JHWH? loro hanno preteso da me: che io avessi: 1. le migliori virtù: del mussulmano: . le migliori virtù: del ebreo: 3. le migliori virtù: del cristiano; MA, QESTO NON è N PROBLEMA PER ME: io sono perfetto!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

13 ore fa (modificato)
🕎 Biden moderate terrorists 🕎 • PRESIDENT RIVLIN ] [ because of the Rothschild banking cartel: and Masonic consociativism of the Democratic Party neoliberalism: and of their funding that made in favor of the cursed lobbing mansonry the cursed philosophers 18-19s: swindling evolutionism, etc. .. now, skepticism, individualism, selfishness, materialism, relativism, cynicism and wickedness Islamic Freemason antichrist is widespread in the world of satan E SA! but. one day will come, that all the peoples of the world will return to my kingdom of ISRAEL to ask the jews: "teach me to pray" per colpa del cartello bancario rothschild: e consociativismo massonico del partito democratico il neoliberismo: e dei loro finanziamenti che hanno fatto in favore dei filosofi maledetti del 18-19: evoluzionismo truffa, ecc.. ora, lo scetticismo, l'individualismo, l'egoismo, il materialismo, il relativismo il cinismo e la malvagità si sono diffusi nel mondo lgbtq di satana E SA l'anticristo massone islamico! ma. un giorno verrà, che tutti i popoli del mondo, ritorneranno nel mio regno di ISRAELE per chiedere agli ebrei: "insegnami a pregare"










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

13 ore fa
PRESIDENT RIVLIN ] [ fail to understand 9% of scientific laws, fail to make in the laboratory: a cell of a blade of grass, yet they say God is not there, and if there is the demon ALLAH Ja-Bull-ON .. in reality we men deny God because we are scandalized by the wisdom of the cross: why not hate the world of the talmud and the quran? this yes: it means to hate God! non riescono al capire il 9% delle leggi scientifiche, non riescono a realizzare in laboratorio: una cellula di un filo d'erba, eppure dicono Dio non c'é, e se c'é è il demonio ALLAH Ja-Bull-ON.. in realtà noi uomini neghiamo Dio perché siamo scandalizzati dalla sapienza della croce: perché non odiare il mondo del talmud e del corano? questo si: significa odiare Dio!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

13 ore fa
President RIVLIN] [a mouse? has more faith than an atheist! Muslims and religious are also ephemeral ephemeral all those who do not have a personal relationship with God Presidente RIVLIN ] [ un topo? ha più fede di un ateo! sono anche effimeri gli islamici ed i religiosi effimeri tutti quelli, che non hanno una relazione personale con Dio










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

13 ore fa
I last night] [ President RIVLIN ] [ I last night : has TO DST the LATIN MESSALS of 1934 to face an attack: from IA's Satan churches: an attack of black magic against my body that lasted for 3 months .. now, they have tired me: and I can react in a devastating way! President RIVLIN ] [ io ieri notte io HO DOVTO RISPOLVERARE I MESSALI IN LATINO del 1934 per fronteggiare un attacco: delle chiese di satana della IA: un attacco di magia nera contro il mio corpo che durava da 3 mesi.. ora, mi hanno stancato: e posso reagire in maniera devastane!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

14 ore fa
#lgbtq] open letter [ God could not convert SODOMA and ALLAH lilit sharia: they had to be burnt! burn BIDEN MORGAN ROKEFELLER ERDOGAN burn in Jesus's name.. amen alleluia! DRINK YOR POISON MADE BY YORSELF #lgbtq ] open letter [ Dio non poteva convertire SODOMA ed ALLAH lilit: loro andavano bruciati!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

14 ore fa
Attorney General Barr faces down House Judiciary ommittee: 'If it's a hearing, shouldn't I be heard? http://disq.us/t/3qpifyt The drop in the birth rate in the nited States will create new problems for the American economy while it is already destroying the peoples of Europe. In recent years, the overall birth rate in the nited States has fallen from .1 to 1.7 children per woman. In addition, 34% of American women want to delay pregnancy or have fewer children as a result of the epidemiological situation with ovid-19. ANSWER Rothschild cannot continue to steal banking seigniorage, if he does not first destroy morality, he does not destroy hristianity, and if he does not push all the peoples of the planet into the depravity of lgbtq Sodom! Il calo del tasso di natalità negli Stati niti creerà nuovi problemi all'economia americana mentre sta già distruggendo i popoli europei. Negli ultimi anni il tasso di natalità complessivo negli Stati niti è diminuito da ,1 a 1,7 figli per donna. Inoltre il 34% delle donne americane vuole ritardare la gravidanza o avere meno figli a seguito della situazione epidemiologica col ovid-19. ANSWER Rothschild non può continuare a rubare il signoraggio bancario, se prima non distrugge la moralità, non distrugge il cristianesimo, e se non spinge nella depravazione di lgbtq Sodoma tutti i popoli del pianeta!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

14 ore fa
BIN SALMAN from jihad ISIS Sharia RIYADH] the Jewish Mason usury, and its accomplices of the lgbtq democratic party: they deserve the gallows. Rothschild is always the greatest assassin and satanist in the history of mankind, what are taxes for: if those who do not have the money cannot be cured and must die anyway? arol Player, 56, of Sutton oldfield, "The St. Paul professor diagnosed my cancer on Monday and my eye was removed on Tuesday morning," said the woman. arol and her family suffered another devastating blow when treatment that was to be made public by the national health system as part of a fully funded clinical trial was canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic. And now the family has no choice but to try to raise money on its own. "I have too much to lose, I need to stay alive," said arol. BEOSE OF YO jihad! becouse of you sharia! BIN SALMAN from jihad ISIS Sharia RIYADH ] l'usurio giudeo massone, e i sui complici del partito democratico lgbtq: meritano la forca. Rothschild è sempre il più grande assassino e satanista della storia del genere umano, a che servono le tasse: se chi non ha i soldi, non si può curare e deve morire comunque? arol Player, 56 anni, di Sutton oldfield, "Il professore del St. Paul ha diagnosticato il mio cancro lunedì e il mio occhio è stato rimosso martedì mattina", ha dichiarato la donna. arol e la sua famiglia hanno subito un altro colpo devastante quando il trattamento che doveva essere reso pubblico dal sistema sanitario nazionale come parte di uno studio clinico interamente finanziato è stato annullato a causa della pandemia di coronavirus. E ora la famiglia non ha altra scelta se non quella di cercare di raccogliere fondi da sola. "Ho troppo da perdere, ho bisogno di rimanere in vita", ha dichiarato arol. BEOSE OF YO jihad! becouse of you sharia!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

14 ore fa
BIN SALMAN from RIYADH ] ] [ in all these 13 years, I have always published all my thoughts: I knew that, I would become nius REI (the procurator governor of all mankind) and, I thought that all mankind had the right to know my thoughts, my values and my feelings: so everything was published on my 11 blogspots. and the priests of satan destroyed me 3 of blogspot: because there were things too shameful for the cannibals of the neoliberal neocons of the international banking cartel that were not to be known, VEOSE OF YO ISIS SHARIA ERDOGAN JIHAD: ESOTERIA AGENDA REGIME BILDERBERG, AND HIS MMA MASONI SYSYEM ONSOIATIVISM NWO WW3NLEAR AGAINST HINESE AND RSSIAN PEOPLES in tutti questi 13 anni, io ho sempre pubblicato tutti i miei pensieri: io sapevo che, io sarei diventato nius REI (il procuratore governatore di tutto il genere umano) ed, io ho pensato che tutto il genere umano avesse il diritto di conosce i miei pensieri, i miei valori e i miei sentimenti: quindi tutto è stato pubblicato sui miei 11 blogspot. e i sacerdoti di satana me ne hanno distrutto 3 di blogspot: perché c'erano delle cose troppo vergognose per i cannibali dei neocons neoliberisti del cartello bancario internazionale che non si dovevano sapere










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

14 ore fa
BIN SALMAN RIYADH ] [ when thanks to the betrayal of the English MONARHY: the usurer, the satanist printer Rothschild became the owner of the Bank of ENGLAND: around 16 AD since then: the NWO Rockefeller Morgan SpA FED, SpA IMF SpA EB has started. and with the Jewish-Masonic conspiracy and the democratic party: and so they took possession of every state, and they made laws: to destroy the morality of peoples and to turn the whole human race into a criminal! BEOSE OF YO jihad! becouse of you sharia! quando grazie al tradimento della MONARHIA inglese: l'usuraio tipografo satanista Rothschild divenne il proprietario della Banca di INGHILTERRA: 16 circa d.. da allora: è iniziato il NWO Rockefeller Morgan SpA FED, SpA IMF SpA EB. e con la congiura giudaico-massonico e il partito democratico: e così si sono impossessati di ogni Stato ed hanno fatto delle leggi: per distruggere la moralità dei popoli e per trasformare in criminale tutto il genere umano! BEOSE OF YO jihad! becouse of you sharia!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

14 ore fa
Attorney General Barr faces down House Judiciary ommittee: 'If it's a hearing, shouldn't I be heard?' http://disq.us/t/3qpifyt BIN SALMAN RIYADH ] [ when thanks to the betrayal of the English MONARHY: the usurer, the satanist printer Rothschild became the owner of the Bank of ENGLAND: around 16 AD since then: the NWO Rockefeller Morgan SpA FED, SpA IMF SpA EB has started. and with the Fudaic-Masonic conspiracy and the democratic party: and so they took possession of every state and they made laws: to destroy the morality of peoples and to turn the whole human race into a criminal! quando grazie al tradimento della MONARHIA inglese: l'usuraio tipografo satanista Rothschild divenne il proprietario della Banca di INGHILTERRA: 16 circa d.. da allora: è iniziato il NWO Rockefeller Morgan SpA FED, SpA IMF SpA EB. e con la congiura fiudaico-massonico e il partito democratico: e così si sono impossessati di ogni Stato ed hanno fatto delle leggi: per distruggere la moralità dei popoli e per trasformare in criminale tutto il genere umano! BEOSE OF YO jihad! becouse of you sharia!










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom

14 ore fa
Attorney General Barr faces down House Judiciary ommittee: 'If it's a hearing, shouldn't I be heard?' http://disq.us/t/3qpifyt Attorney General Barr faces down House Judiciary ommittee: ‘If it’s a hearing, shouldn’t I be heard?’ judges belong to an institutional administrative body, and them on parliament? they have no jurisdiction, judges are forbidden to belong to: corporations, currents, masonry! all judges involved in: consortium consociativisms must immediately resign. every judge has his office, everything starts there and everything ends there! the functions of the judges cannot be combined: the judge of the public prosecutor does not perform other functions, etc. Attorney General Barr faces down House Judiciary ommittee: ‘If it’s a hearing, shouldn’t I be heard?’ i giudici appartengono ad un organismo amministrativo istituzionale, e loro sul parlamento ? non hanno nessuna giurisdizione, ai giudici è vietato appartenere a: corporazioni, correnti, massonerie! tutti i giudici implicati in: consorterie consociativismi si devono subito dimettere. ogni giudice ha il suo ufficio, tutto inizia li e tutto finisce li! le funzioni dei giudici non si possono cumulare: il giudice del pubblico ministero non assolve ad altre funzioni, ecc..










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom


Jews set to mark Tisha B'Av, annual mourning of Temple's destruction http://disq.us/t/3qplyl1 Pope FRANIS wants to give lay people the management of: marriage, funeral and baptism, rather than allowing priests to marry .. and the goal can only be, to destroy the sacred order and the sacrament of the Eucharist piuttosto che permettere ai preti di potersi sposare.. e l'obiettivo può essere soltanto quello di distruggere l'ordine sacro e il sacramento della eucaristia













lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom


Pope FRANIS wants to give lay people the management of: marriage, funeral and baptism, rather than allowing priests to marry! macro and micro cosmos are too perfect for God to hide himself effectively we don't want to see it just because we are scandalized by the wisdom of the cross Papa FRANESO vuol dare ai laici la gestione del: matrimonio, rito funebre e battesimo, piuttosto che permettere ai preti di potersi sposare! macro e micro cosmo sono troppo perfetti perché Dio possa nascondere se stesso, efficacemente noi non lo vogliamo vedere soltanto perché noi siamo scandalizzati dalla sapienza della croce










lorenzojhwh nius REI kingdom


🕎 Biden moderate terrorists 🕎 • #worldisraelnews this is the account that, you have to reactivate me https://disqus com/by/MessiaJudahLorenzoJHWH/ eih BAMBOIONE riattivami l'accout o ti faccio un occhio nero!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Supreme Court to legitimize the dismissal of the transgenders

apostasy MONARCHIA ISRAELE

CONFRATERNITA SEGRETA MASSONICA